I saw this ad on craigslist.org

$1150 / 2br - Alberta Arts bungalo for rent


I replied as soon as I saw it:
Would love to check out this bungalo. Feel free to give me a call or email back.
Thanks,
Carson
I got back:
Do you want to schedule a time to see the home?
So I said:
Yes I would. The ad says after the 15th. I'm free in the morning/early afternoon on the 15th, 16th or 17th.
Let me know when.
Thanks,
Carson
Then:
I have scheduled showings at 9 and 9:30 on the 15th. Anytime after that will work for me. What time would you prefer?
Thanks,
Grant
I wrote: can meet at 10 on the 15th so long as you are already over there. Unless you need more time between, I'll be there then.

Best,

Carson
That’s great, see you then. Please call if you need to reschedule. (503) 515-xxxx.
Followed by:
My 9:30 cancelled, would you be able to meet at 9:30? If not let’s keep the 10am.
Are you still available at 10 or can you make it at 9:30 tomorrow?
(I went to visit Maggie in Eugene and didn't get my gmail until later)
Sorry to get back to you late but I think I'll only be able to get there at 10.
(Then, I met Grant and checked out the house. I liked it and wanted to move. To spare details, it's great: location, rent, yard. I filled out an application and went back to pay a money order.) And, I wrote him this follow up:
Grant,
It was good to meet you and see the house this morning. To further my interest, I put in your door my application and money order.
Thanks,
Carson
(He wrote back)
Thanks Carson,
I faxed your info to PVRS [?] this afternoon. FYI I am expecting one other applicant, and together with your application I don’t expect to hold an open house this weekend.
Thanks for your interest and I will keep you informed of my progress
Grant
(Then he wrote)
Carson,
The other application did not come in so I am going to hold the open house tomorrow, looking for one more application. We received your credit info and that looks fine. We are waiting on your employment confirmation as well as previous rental confirmation.
Your application says you are looking for a July move in, would it be possible to move that up at all?
Thanks,
Grant
So I said:
Grant,
I put July on the application as an estimate. I would like to move earlier, and as we talked about anticipate some overlap between my current house and the new place. So sometime in June is realistic.
Carson
And now I wait...

UPDATE:


Carson,
Pvrs is still working on your report as well as the other applicant. I may know more tomorrow and will let you know as soon as I do.
Thanks,
Grant